- Check your bike box for any external damages, click pictures of the box from all sides
before opening it.
- Put the box in a well-lit space with a flat surface.
- Cut open the straps carefully and open the top flap of the box.
- Refer to the Welcome Booklet shipped with your bike or battery (in case the battery is shipped separately) *also attached here.
- Ensure that all the contents of the bike are safe and undamaged.
- In case of any problems with the contents contact support.
- Assemble your bike as per the assembly instructions available on the Help Centre.
- Charge your battery.
- Check your tires' pressure.
- Check your bike's operation without power first.
- Check your bike's operation with power on at low settings.
- Read the battery care & maintenance guide carefully.
- Register your bike with us.
- Join our Facebook community.
- Share your pics and smiles with us and everyone you like.