How to prepare your eBike for return shipment?
In the rare instance that you need to send the bike back to us please refer to the instructions here.
- Before you start the disassembly of your bike take some good sharp pics from different angles and send them to us.
- Pack up your bike as best as you can. You can either use the original packaging or buy them locally.
- You can also refer to the video instruction here - https://www.bikeride.com/box-bike/
- Once the bike is partly disassembled and packed, take some pictures of it from different angles to capture how the bike was packed and how it looked before it shipped.
- For bigger bikes with Fat tires 26" and above ship the wheel in a separate box to avoid damage to the bike in the shipping.
- Place extra cardboard padding on the bottom of the box where the fork would sit inside the box.
- After the box is packed up remove all previous labels and stickers. Items under Red Box need to be removed (Ref Pic-1)