Accessory Extension Mount
The accessory mount will come with all of the necessary parts and tools for installation. These are:
- The Accessory Mount
- 2 x M5 Bolts
- 2 x Washers
- 2 x Spacers
- 1 x 4mm Allen Key
- Loosen all 4 bolts that secure the handlebar faceplate to the bike stem using the 4mm Allen Key. Then fully remove the two 2 bolts as seen in the first image.
- Take the Accessory Mount and line up all of the hardware as seen in the second image here.
- Insert the bolts from the accessory mount into the spaces you removed the two bolts from in the previous space.
- Thread these two bolts approximately halfway into the stem
- Line up the spaces on the Accessory Mount evenly or however, you wish for it to be configured.
- Tighten all of the Handlebar faceplate Bolts in a Star Pattern as seen in the third image here.
Your Accessory Mount should now be installed and ready for you to mount anything you want with that extra space!