- Open the box and remove the main bike body.
- Remove all packing material from the bike.
- Remove the front wheel from the box and install. Fender will be attached to front tire
- Mount handlebars
- Install front wheel
- Install pedals
- Install front fender and headlight
- Install seat post
Your bike should now be ready to ride. If you are having any difficulties with this assembly, please submit a support ticket using the same email you placed your under. Please note in the ticket your Biktrix order number, the trouble you are experiencing and include photos of the issue.
These instructions are applicable to the Juggernaut Ultra 1000 base model, with the RST Guide suspension fork.
How to Install Handlebars
- Remove the faceplate from the front side of the stem via 4 Allen key bolts
- Place handlebar onto the stem and hold the faceplate
- Carefully thread in one bolt by hand about 2 or 3 turns
- Now start threading the other 3 bolts
- In an X pattern gradually tighten the 4 bolts while making sure the top and bottom of the faceplate are evenly spaced
- Then make sure when the stem is facing forward make sure front brake is on the left (same side as the rear) adjust by loosening 2 bolts at the top of the fork
How to Install the Front Wheel
The front wheel on the Ultra 1000 utilizes a quick-release skewer with the RST Guide fork.
- Locate the quick-release skewer. This is typically found in the charger box, the tool box, or zip-tied to the front wheel
- Unscrew the end cap and slide the outer spring off of the skewer
- Place the wheel between the dropouts of the fork, being careful not to scrape the brake rotor on the brake pads
- Insert the skewer into the wheel and slide the outer spring onto the other side of the skewer
- Thread the end cap onto the skewer and tighten the quick-release until there is significant resistance at the halfway point of closing the lever
How to Install Pedals
- Apply a small amount of grease to the pedal threads
- Note there is a right and a left pedal, they have different thread directions and are labelled with an R and L respectively
- Insert the right pedal into the right crank arm, turn the pedal axle clockwise to tighten, use a
15mm pedal wrench to tighten
- Insert the left pedal into the left crank arm, turn the pedal axle anti-clockwise to tighten,
use a 15mm pedal wrench to tighten
How to Install Fender and Headlight
The stock Ultra 1000 comes with a full metal fender and a wired light. Please read the instructions before proceeding ahead with the installation.
- Locate the fender hardware:
- 2x M5x bolts (on bottom of the fork)
- M6 Bolt w/ nut on top of the fork
- Hardware may also be found in a bag in the tool/charger box
3. Attach both fender and headlight to upper mount in the order: Washer, headlight, fork, fender, washer then locknut
4. Attach fender stay eyelets to lower mounts on each side
How to Install Seat Post
- Apply a small amount of grease to the lower portion of the post-
- Open cam lever on seat collar
- Slide post to the desired height (seat post has a minimum insertion lever marked on it,
make sure this line is completely hidden within the frame)
- Close cam lever (cam lever is tight when it has resistance at 50% of closer, then close
all the way)