Preparation and Unpacking
- Open the box and remove the main bike body.
- Remove all packing material from the bike.
- Remove the front wheel from the box.
1. Make sure the fork is touching the ground and stands stable (like in the picture). The tape on the stem prevents the fork from falling out of the headtube.
2. Remove the tape and the cap on top
3. Put the handlebars in place.
4. Fix the handlebars by putting the cap on top and tighten it.
5. Align the handlebars with the fork and tighten it with the stem bolts.
*Note: Adjust the tightness of the top stem bolt properly. If it's too tight the bearings in the headset will wear too fast and if it's too loose the steering will be wobbly and loose.
6. You can angle the handlebars how you like by loosening the bolts on the faceplate and tighten them after adjusting.
Install front fender and headlight
1. Locate the fender hardware
2. Attach both fender and headlight to upper mount in the order: fender, headlight, washer then lock nut
3. Attach fender stay eyelets to lower mounts on each side
Install front wheel
1. Locate Quick Release skewer
2. Unscrew one side and remove one spring
3. Insert skewer with lever on the brake side
4. Slide spring onto a skewer with smaller cone towards the wheel
5. Screw on end nut 1 turn
6. Remove protector and slide fork onto wheel while carefully aligning brake rotor into the calliper
7. With bike upright and weight on the front tighten end nut on a skewer and close cam lever (cam lever is tight when it has resistance at 50% of closer, then all the way)
*Note: If fender is rubbing on wheel,
- Loosen the upper mount and adjust the slotted mount to clear the tire
- If rubbing on the side the metal stay can be bend as needed to clear
1. Apply a small amount of grease to the pedal threads
2. IMPORTANT NOTE: there is a right and a left pedal. They have different thread directions and are labelled with a R and L respectively.
3. Insert the right pedal into the right crank arm, turn the pedal axle clockwise to tighten, use a 15mm pedal wrench to tighten
4. Insert left pedal into the left crank arm, turn the pedal axle anti-clockwise to tighten, use a 15mm pedal wrench to tighten
Now that your bike is fully assembled you are ready to ride.