1. Slide the Plastic Expander all the way down on top of the Fender Stem.
2. Slide the rubber shim all the way down on top of the expander that was put in step number 1.
3. Insert the fender assembly into the cavity located in the bottom of the front fork such that the fender's top part is flush with the base of the fork and that the rubber shim is inside the cavity.
4. Turn the winged nut slowly so that the expander expands and the fender 'latches' on to the fork, a few turns slowly would be enough. Do not over tighten the nut.
5. Your fender is now installed and would look like this;