Applicable to Stunner, Stunner X, Juggernaut Classic models.
The following is the firmware update procedure to fix ERR07:
Step 1: Get a USB programming cable. One like this:
Step 2: Download STC-ISP-15xx-v6.88.exe application software attached to this article below.
Step 3: Download the CRR1094824E010015.3_170815.hex file attached with this article below.
- Plug USB into the computer and the other end into the motor wiring harness (where the display plugs in) For detailed instruction see the video here -
- Make sure that the 52V battery is connected to the bike.
- If your computer is unable to detect the USB connection and DOES NOT show the CH340 connection on your device manager, please install the attached CH341 Drivers.
Right Click and Open the STC application as an Administrator
If your application does not launch or does not load or you do not see your COM port in the list when you open the application, disable your Anti Virus Temporarily.
- Select the correct COM port
- Set Max Baud 57600
- Set Input IRC frequency to 18.432MHz
- Click "Check MCU"
* Disconnect the battery wait for 20 secs & Reconnect it back and the left bottom section should update to this message:
If you get an error, check COM port and repeat step 4-6
Step 7: Click Open Code File
Step 8: Load the CRR1094824E010015.3_170815.hex file that you downloaded
Step 9: Click Download/Program
It will load the new firmware. If the status window on the bottom left is stuck at "Checking target MCU" like below, * Disconnect the battery wait for 20 secs & Reconnect it back
The process should complete as shown by a green status bar in the bottom:
If everything went well, you'll see a message like this:
If not, repeat steps 3-7 :) In case you are still facing a problem please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org