Note: These instructions are only applicable to V5S of this display. The version of your display can be checked by looking to the bottom of the back of the display - it will be written there.
What it does: Reduces acceleration for a more relaxed ride
1) Turn on the display
2) Hold the SET button for 2 seconds to enter the general settings menu
3) Hold SET and the "-" button simultaneously for 10 seconds to enter the advanced settings menu
4) Tap the SET until the setting "SSP" is displayed (see photo)
5) Use the up and down buttons to increase or decrease the slow start as desired. At 0, slow start is disabled. As the value increases, the bike's acceleration will be reduced.
6) Press and hold SET until the settings menu is exited
7) Done! Go out for a ride and test the changes