Pre-requisites for programming:
- You would need a Bafang Programming Cable (Available on our website/ Amazon).
- A Win-7 or Win-10 computer with admin rights near the bike and an Internet Connection.
- We will send you the link for the remote login on the day of the appointment.
- Once you have the above, you would need to book an appointment via our website from here - https://www.biktrix.com/pages/virtual-demo-
- Select Debug Bike Issue from the booking page.
- Please remove the battery from the bike and connect your bike to the Windows Computer with the internet.
- If you are not familiar with the connection, refer to the video here -
- Once the hardware connection is made, please reinstall the battery to the bike.
- We will send you a link for the ZOHO remote session 10 mins prior to the session.
- Please open the ZOHO link on your computer that is connected to the bike and follow the instructions as requested by the ZOHO application.
- Please note that you would need to use the computer in Admin Account or need to have the Admin Password available at the time of programming.