- Open the box and remove the main bike body.
- Remove all packing material from the bike.
- Remove the front wheel from the box and install. Fender will be attached to front tire
- Mount Handlebars
- Install Pedals
- Install seat and post on bike
- Install front wheel
Your bike should now be ready to ride. If you are having any difficulties with this
assembly, please contact us or take your bike to a local bicycle shop
How to Install Handlebars
- Remove the faceplate from the front side of the stem via 4 Allen key bolts
- Place handlebar onto the stem and hold the faceplate
- Carefully thread in one bolt by hand about 2 or 3 turns
- Now start threading the other 3 bolts
- In an X pattern gradually tighten the 4 bolts while making sure the top and bottom of the faceplate are evenly spaced
How to Install Pedals
- Apply a small amount of grease to the pedal threads
- Note there is a right and a left pedal, they have different thread directions and are labeled with an R and L respectively
- Insert the right pedal into the right crank arm, turn the pedal axle clockwise to tighten, use a
15mm pedal wrench to tighten
- Insert the left pedal into the left crank arm, turn the pedal axle anti-clockwise to tighten,
use a 15mm pedal wrench to tighten
How to Install Seat Post
- Apply a small amount of grease to lower portion of post-
- Open cam lever on seat collar
- Slide post in to desired height (seat post has a minimum insertion lever marked on it,
make sure this line is completely hidden within the frame)
- Close cam lever (cam lever is tight when it has resistance at 50% of closer, then close
all the way)
The front wheel on the Ultra Eagle utilizes a thru-axle. To install the wheel you must first remove
the thru-axle from the fork.
- With a 6mm hex key unthread the axle bolt from the drive side of the bike.
- Now push the long thru-axle through to the non-drive side and pull it out.
- Grab the wheel and insert between fork dropouts
- Push the thru-axle from the non-drive side, through the dropouts and hub, towards the
- Now thread the axle bolt into the thru-axle.
- Tighten on both sides with a 6mm hex key