Biktrix Bafang Programming Guide
- Download the software from the following link;
- Rename the .doc extension to .zip if you are unable to edit the extension then under windows ‘File Explorer Options’ settings go to View Tab and uncheck ‘Hide extensions for known file types’
- Extract the zip content to a folder.
- Connect the USB plug on to your computer and the other end to the Umbilical Plug (Green) as shown in pics
- On the Device Manager please check if the COM port is read/ allocated to the device.
- Inside the extracted software folder Right Click on .exe and ‘Run as Administrator’
- Once the application is launched you would get a screen with some information like this
- Click the Connect Button and if the connection is established the Read & Write Buttons will become True
- On the Basic Tab, Click on Read Button and then you would get some new values listed, Click the Read Button again (as a safety)
- Change the values as per the screenshot below, once all values are fed in click on the Write
Please DO NOT MODIFY ANY OTHER VALUE UNLESS INSTRUCTED BY BIKTRIX
Click the Close button and exit the application. Disconnect the USB cable and very very carefully pull the Programming cable out of the Umbilical plug, be patient take your time DO NOT PULL FROM THE WIRES, PLUGS CAN FORM PARTIAL VACUUM AND CAN THEREFORE GET ‘LOCKED’, USE A CLOTH PIECE IF HANDS GET SLIPPERY OVER THE PLUG WHILE PULLING THEM OFF, DO NOT TRY TO PRY USING A SHARP TOOL, BE PATIENT AND PULL IN BREAKS IF NEEDED.