Note: These instructions are only applicable to V5S of this display. The version of your display can be checked by looking to the bottom of the back of the display - it will be written there.
What it does: Lowers the power of the motor to slow the bike and increase battery range
1) Turn on the display
2) Press and hold the SET button to access the general settings menu
3) Hold SET and the "-" button simultaneously for 10 seconds to enter the advanced settings menu
4) Tap the SET until the setting "Cur" is displayed (see photo)
5) Use the up and down buttons to increase or decrease the amperage of the motor. Do not set current to be lower than 16. Current should not be set higher than 22 as this can have adverse effects on the motor
6) Press and hold SET until the settings menu is exited