- Open the box and remove the main bike body.
- Remove all packing material from the bike.
- Remove the front wheel from the box and install. The fender will be attached to the front tire
- Mount Handlebars
- Install Front Wheel
- Install Pedals
- Install seat and post on bike
Your bike should now be ready to ride. If you are having any difficulties with this
assembly, please contact us or take your bike to a local bicycle shop
How to Install Handlebars
- Remove the faceplate from the front side of the stem via 4 Allen key bolts
- Place handlebar onto the stem and hold the faceplate
- Carefully thread in one bolt by hand about 2 or 3 turns
- Now start threading the other 3 bolts
- In an X pattern gradually tighten the 4 bolts while making sure the top and bottom of the faceplate are evenly spaced
The front wheel on the Ultra FS utilizes a thru-axle. To install the wheel you must first remove
the thru-axle from the fork.
- With a 6mm hex key unthread the axle bolt from the drive side of the bike.
- Now push the long thru-axle through to the non-drive side and pull it out.
- Grab the wheel and insert between fork dropouts
- Push the thru-axle from the non-drive side, through the dropouts and hub, towards the
- Now thread the axle bolt into the thru-axle.
- Tighten on both sides with a 6mm hex key
How to Install Pedals
- Apply a small amount of grease to the pedal threads
- Note there is a right and a left pedal, they have different thread directions and are labelled with an R and L respectively
- Insert the right pedal into the right crank arm, turn the pedal axle clockwise to tighten, use a
15mm pedal wrench to tighten
- Insert the left pedal into the left crank arm, turn the pedal axle anti-clockwise to tighten,
use a 15mm pedal wrench to tighten
How to Install Seat Post
- Apply a small amount of grease to the lower portion of the post-
- Open cam lever on seat collar
- Slide post into desired height (seat post has a minimum insertion lever marked on it,
make sure this line is completely hidden within the frame)
- Close cam lever (cam lever is tight when it has resistance at 50% of closer, then close
all the way)